NEW IMPROVED LIGHTHOUSE VARIO PLUS 8S BLACK 8-POCKET STOCK PAGES—double sided
Improved Lighthouse production of Vario pages with larger holes for easier page turning. This is especially convenient for larger capacity albums (like our Vario-G Classic Binders).
Vario PLUS pages are all original Lighthouse and NEW. The Vario PLUS sheet is identified by the gold embossed logo in the bottom left corner.
Vario PLUS pages are:
- Stronger and sturdier than regular VARIO pages with welded crystal clear pockets
- Each sheet measures 8-1/2″ x 11″ (216 x 280 mm) and is double sided (pockets front and back)
- 8S Vario PLUS is black with one 7-5/8″ x 10-1/4″ pocket per side
- Suitable and Compatible with all Vario binders
- 100% FREE of acid and chemical softeners and are clearly labeled that way. Pages are of archival quality and will not harm your stamps
- Made by Lighthouse, a world leader in high quality philatelic products. Your satisfaction is guaranteed
- Made in Germany (each page is stamped as such). Not like others I’ve tested that have no identification or manufacturer quality assurance at all
- The Vario Plus pages are in factory sealed packs. Pages are black & double sided–pockets front and back
Vario Plus pages are a safe, economical and elegant way to store your stamps, blocks and covers. Vario Plus pages are more flexible than stock books because you can mix different page configurations in the same book. The pages are designed for Vario-F, Vario-G and Vario Classic binders, but they fit into any standard 3 ring notebook binder.
All our Vario Plus pages are new production featuring the improved design!